If you have determined your bulb is broken, it should be replaced with a 12 volt DC Compact Fluorescent or LED bulb (NOT 120 or 240 Volts). Ask your local supplier (shops that sell solar panels and accessories) for a "12 volt bulb" or "Solar Bulb." We recommend bulbs between 1 to 6 watts. If you are replacing a bulb, bring the socket to make sure the new bulb fits. DO NOT USE AN AC BULB DESIGNED FOR Grid/Mains POWER.
Articles in this section
- My Universal phone (clip) battery charger does not appear to be working.
- My LED bulb, LED Lightbar, or CFL bulb is broken.
- CFL bulb, LED bulb, or Lightbar will not turn on.
- My cellphone will not charge from the ReadySet.
- Grid/Mains charger will not charge ReadySet.
- Grid/Mains charger will not fit in my wall socket.
- Solar panel cable is cut or banana plug is broken.
- The ReadySet will not charge from the solar panel.
- The ReadySet is making an unusual sound and the lights are flashing.
- The battery is no longer holding a charge.