If the cable is cut, remove 1 cm of insulation from the two split ends, tie the copper wires together, & cover the cut with tape. Alternatively you can replace it with any wire 18AWG or larger. If the end is cut or the banana plug is broken, remove 1 cm of insulation from the end of the wire to expose the copper. You can then connect the copper directly to the bind post (see pages 10-11 of the user manual).
Articles in this section
- My Universal phone (clip) battery charger does not appear to be working.
- My LED bulb, LED Lightbar, or CFL bulb is broken.
- CFL bulb, LED bulb, or Lightbar will not turn on.
- My cellphone will not charge from the ReadySet.
- Grid/Mains charger will not charge ReadySet.
- Grid/Mains charger will not fit in my wall socket.
- Solar panel cable is cut or banana plug is broken.
- The ReadySet will not charge from the solar panel.
- The ReadySet is making an unusual sound and the lights are flashing.
- The battery is no longer holding a charge.