Check to make sure the metal contacts on the charger are touching the positive (+) and negative (-) terminal plates on the battery you want to charge. If you are certain it is connected properly, try a different battery. Some batteries that are completely discharged down to a very low level will not charge with the universal charger. Charging such a battery inside a phone or camera for a few minutes and then transferring it to the universal charger usually works.
Articles in this section
- My Universal phone (clip) battery charger does not appear to be working.
- My LED bulb, LED Lightbar, or CFL bulb is broken.
- CFL bulb, LED bulb, or Lightbar will not turn on.
- My cellphone will not charge from the ReadySet.
- Grid/Mains charger will not charge ReadySet.
- Grid/Mains charger will not fit in my wall socket.
- Solar panel cable is cut or banana plug is broken.
- The ReadySet will not charge from the solar panel.
- The ReadySet is making an unusual sound and the lights are flashing.
- The battery is no longer holding a charge.