To turn on the ReadySet and prepare it for charging/ discharging, you must first press the button (see page 5 of the manual). If pressing the button has no effect (no lights and/or sounds), your ReadySet may be damaged. Please contact Fenix customer support (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via this site).
Articles in this section
- My Universal phone (clip) battery charger does not appear to be working.
- My LED bulb, LED Lightbar, or CFL bulb is broken.
- CFL bulb, LED bulb, or Lightbar will not turn on.
- My cellphone will not charge from the ReadySet.
- Grid/Mains charger will not charge ReadySet.
- Grid/Mains charger will not fit in my wall socket.
- Solar panel cable is cut or banana plug is broken.
- The ReadySet will not charge from the solar panel.
- The ReadySet is making an unusual sound and the lights are flashing.
- The battery is no longer holding a charge.