Remove all devices from the ReadySet. Press the button on the ReadySet. If only the maintenance light (see page 5 of the user manual) turns on, you will need to charge the ReadySet before it will be able to charge/power your devices. If the SOC lights turn on, plug in one of your devices and see if it will run/charge. Devices that require too much power may not run/charge on the ReadySet. Plugging in too many devices at one time may also cause the ReadySet to stop providing power, and cause an error (lights flash/ noise). If no lights come on when you press the button, your ReadySet is need of service. If so, please contact Fenix customer support (via email to email@example.com or via this site).
Articles in this section
- My Universal phone (clip) battery charger does not appear to be working.
- My LED bulb, LED Lightbar, or CFL bulb is broken.
- CFL bulb, LED bulb, or Lightbar will not turn on.
- My cellphone will not charge from the ReadySet.
- Grid/Mains charger will not charge ReadySet.
- Grid/Mains charger will not fit in my wall socket.
- Solar panel cable is cut or banana plug is broken.
- The ReadySet will not charge from the solar panel.
- The ReadySet is making an unusual sound and the lights are flashing.
- The battery is no longer holding a charge.